Yahoo Mail is an email service website owned by Yahoo, an American Company. Meanwhile yahoo was launched in 1997 . As of 2011 it was third largest web-based email service provider with 281 million Yahoo Mail Sign Up of active users.
Moreover, Yahoo mail offer free email services for personal or private use while business use is paid for. Yahoo is one the earliest email service provider, yet over the years has continued to wax strong. It is very fast is delivery and has unlimited storage space.
However, Yahoo mail services can be used after registration or Yahoo Mail Sign Up. So, I will just give you an overview of what Yahoo is all about and then guide you on how to register Yahoo mail.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF YAHOO MAIL
- Yahoo Mail offers its users up to 1 terabyte storage space for personal account and unlimited for business account.
- It also offers 25MB attachment limit and 100MB for built-in Attach large app.
- Moreover, Yahoo Mail has spam and storage protection for your email accounts both business and personal.
- Yahoo Mail supports advertisements to be displayed on the screen.
- In an effort to curtail dormancy, Yahoo Mail offers expiry of an account after 12 months of inactivity.
- Yahoo Mail offers its users to pay $35 per year to have 5 custom email address and a domain name.
- Email account registered as business email account can be managed by administrator.
- Yahoo Mail has apps which is available for Android and iOS devices.
YAHOO MAIL SIGN UP PROCEDURE
- Visit mail.yahoo.com
- Note also, that the extension of the address might change depending on your country and location.
- Under the Sign In form that would appear click on the Sign up for a new account link.
- Click on Registration button.
- Fill in appropriate information such as Name Surname, Username, Password, Phone number, Date of birth Gender, Optional phone number for recovery and the relationship status.
- Create Yahoo Mail account button.
- Meanwhile you will have to agree with their Terms & Conditions.
- You now have an active Yahoo Mail Account.
Please, for contributions and questions you will have to use the comment box.