Are you using the Gmail app on your Android phone? If yes, then you need to learn how to update Gmail App on Android device.
It is advisable to update the Gmail app on your Android device so that you can be able to have access to the latest features of Gmail.
Meanwhile, it offers advanced and enhanced security setting. Allowing you to block and as well format emails.
Unique Features Of Gmail Latest App
- It offers secure email account.
- You can easily change fonts, color, and free formatting.
- Block any email that you do not want.
- Your inbox is arranged for easier access.
- Sync Gmail app with other accounts like Yahoo, Outlook as well as other non-Gmail accounts.
I know you would love to flow with the trends but the big question here is “how to update Gmail on Android?”
How do I update Gmail App on Android?
- There are many ways you could do this. You can use your browser or you can download on Google Play Store.
- Open your Google Play Store App, Choose My apps.
- Then select Gmail and update your Gmail app from there.
There are many reasons you should update your Gmail. And one of the reasons is that Google keeps on rolling out new features on Gmail.
Hence if you do not keep up with the update you might end getting your Gmail app not working well.
Get Gmail update download on your Andriod. You will enjoy more features such as secured account, formatting options, block unwanted mail.
Leverage Gmail Customer service to make sure all problem with update Gmail account is resolved. Enjoy an enhanced autocomplete features, hight attachment preview. And it allows you to save email to Google Drive Account with just a tap.
I hope this is helpful? Feel free to use the comment box for your questions and contribution on How to Update Gmail App on Android – One Step Ultimate Guide