It very common to find yourself in a situation where you would need How To Transfer Files From Android To A PC Wireless without the traditional use of USB cables. Therefore this post is aimed to teach you how you can transfer files without using Bluestacks from your Android smartphone or Tablet to you PC. Meanwhile, to do this you don’t need any cable or sluggish connections like Bluetooth or its like.
So, Here you will get to know how to transfer files from android to PC using the super fast sharing app known Xender. If you are not familiar with this app then you should check out the Review on Xender App. Meanwhile, for the sake of clarity. Xender is an application which is designed to enable sharing of files between two or more smartphones.
Moreover, am fully aware that Xender support its use on Android, iOS, and as well on Windows Phone but not on PC. And that’s where this tutorial becomes interesting and important. Do you wish to know how? Follow this steps I outlined below:
RECOMMENDED : XENDER APP DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION
HOW TO TRANSFER FILES FROM ANDROID TO A PC WIRELESS, WITHOUT BLUETOOTH OR USB CABLES
- Click Here to Download and Install Xender App on your device.
- Now after Installing Xender App, Launch the application.
- Open Xender
- Click on the “+” symbol at the bottom right side of the page.
- After that go to web.xender.com on your PC.
- Using your mobile smartphone, click on “Scan” and put your Phone in such a way that the QR code displayed on your PC fits into the square box on your mobile screen.
- Thereafter, select whatever you want to send, click on send and it is shared immediately in speed of light.
Meanwhile, I hope you can do this whenever there is need to transfer files from your Android to a PC or how to tranfer files from PC to Android phone without usb.
Hope this is helpful? Feel free to use the comment box for your questions and contributions on How To Transfer Files From Android To A PC Wireless.