Outlook.com Sign In process might just be something strange to some people. But to clarify any misunderstanding, there is no clear difference between Hotmail Login Page and Outlook Login Page or outlook.com sign in page. So on this tutorial I will give you the easiest steps to free MS Outlook Mail Login on Outlook.com.
Meanwhile, will note to take note of the fact that you might still need to know just a few things about Microsoft Outlook mail services. Hence, I will give a brief overview on Outlook.com is all about in a well summarized form.
Outlook.com is one of the first free web-based email service solution web owned by Microsoft. It was established Hotmail in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain View, California. Outlook is an enhanced personal data manager which is a part of Microsoft Office Suite. Outlook is mostly used for email services however, it also has features such calendar, contact manager, task manager, note taking, journal as well as web browsing.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF OUTLOOK.COM
- Enjoy organized and simplified inbox with features like Sweep, Pin, and so many other focused on accuracy and speed.
- You decide to block all unwanted mail.
- Also enjoy Skype chat right from you Outlook.com inbox.
- Get free Outlook.com App which has being described as the best mobile email app so far.
- With Oulook.com Sign In you can connect to other services such as OneDrive, Skype and so on.
MS OUTLOOK.COM SIGN IN GUIDELINE
- Logon to www.microsoft.com.
- Click on Sign In.
- Enter your Microsoft Login ID and password.
- Thereafter, click on the Sign in button.
- Automatically you will be signed in immediately if the ID and details entered are correct.
Meanwhile, you will be able to Login if the details you submitted were are. And remember that you can only sign in if you have already created an Outlook.com account. So just click >>Here to create new Outlook Account.
Hope this was helpful? For your questions and contributions on MS Outlook Mail Login – Outlook.com Sign In – www.outlook.com feel free to use the comment box.