MSN Hotmail email is owned by Microsoft Inc. Hotmail is also known as Microsoft Outlook or Windows Live, free web-mail service solution with added services, storage and more convenience when upgraded. Therefore, the aim is to ensure that at the end of this post you can complete Hotmail Sign In and Sign up. And Create new Hotmail account on MSN Hotmail Sign In page www.hotmail.com on your own .
Meanwhile, Hotmail or Outlook.com is a free email services which was established in 1996. However, with Microsoft purchase of Hotmail email it was launched as MSN Hotmail. Nevertheless, it was still changed to Windows Live Hotmail whose latest version was introduced in 2011 and was later known as Outlook.com instead of Hotmail.
Hotmail has gained much popularity and usage with over 60 million active monthly users. Hotmail web mail services has broaden to the extent that it allows users send a single attachment up to 300MB easily. MSN Hotmail has attractive features such clean interface with other mail organizing tool. So, if you are in need to switch your email service provider , I advice you to check out Hotmail.com, enjoy its mind-blowing features and thank me later.
Recommended : GMX MAIL REGISTRATION FREE
UNIQUE FEATURES HOTMAIL.COM
- Access tools which you use to organize your Hotmail email.
- With the integration enabled for foe files sharing with other services has helped to make the email more useful to its users.
- It also features spam filters which automatically picks out junk mails.
- Use Hotmail App to connect all your email accounts, files and also calendars. Hotmail App is available for iOS, Android and Windows.
GUIDE TO HOTMAIL SIGN UP ON HOTMAIL SIGN IN PAGE – WWW.HOTMAIL.COM
- Login to www.hotmail.com.
- Scroll down to the foot of the screen and click on “Sign up now”.
- You will be taken to new page to Create an Account.
- Meanwhile, to create a Hotmail account, you need fill some personal details such as :
- Enter you First name and your Last name.
- Create a Username and as well create password.
- Re-enter the password your choose.
- Enter your Country/Region.
- Select you date of birth and Gender.
- Enter your country code and confirm that you are human and not robot.
- Thereafter, click on “Create Account” and your Hotmail email account is live.
Meanwhile, After Creating your Account to Login or sign in your account use the procedures outlined below:
MSN HOTMAIL LOGIN PROCEDURES
- Logon to www.hotmail.com.
- You will be redirected to Outlook Sign page.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Thereafter, click on Login.
I would like to know if these tips were helpful. So feel free to use the comment box for your questions and contributions on MSN Hotmail Sign In Page – www.hotmail.com Login and Sign Up Page.