Outlook.com is a Microsoft webbased email suite which is one of the first email service providers. Meanwhile, Outlook.com was founded in 1996 as Hotmail.com. Outlook.com with over 420 users it offers a credible and reliable webmail services. So in this post as you might wish to call we will get to know what outlook.com – Outlook.com Sign In.
Moreover, in the usage of Outlook many features contribute to its enhanced service unlike others. So, I will be given you a little hint on the unique features of Outlook.com.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF OUTLOOK.COM
- You can create other email alias under one Outlook.com account.
- With the all new Outlook.com ad-ins you can pay and send money to your friends, colleagues and family fro your inbox.
- It enable the use of Keyboard’s shortcuts like N>Start a new message, Ctrl+Y> Insert an emoticon or emoji, Insert> Flag the email for follow-up, Ctrl+3 >Go to People (the Outlook.com address book), Shift+E New Folder.
- Also social media accounts like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter can be accessed via Outlook.com.
- Meanwhile, Outlook.com makes sure you have a tidy inbox free from obsolete messages by using sweep email features of Outlook.com.
- Outlook.com offers its app which is available for Android, iPhone or ios and Windows devices.
OUTLOOK.COM SIGN UP PROCEDURE
We will not ignore the fact that many people do not know how to register Outlook.com, so is the step by step guide to Sign Up Outlook.com.
- Visit www.outlook..com to register your Outlook.com
- Click on Register
- Enter your surname, username and password
- Select your preferred language and time zone, country and birth date.
- Enter an alternate phone for email recovery if you forget your Sign In details.
- Complete Captcha appropriately.
- Click on Create Account.
- Your Outlook.com email account is ready!
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK.COM MAIL LOGIN | OUTLOOK.COM SIGN IN
- Click www.microsoft.com
- Click on Sign In.
- Fill in your Microsoft Login ID and password.
- Click on the Sign in button.
- You will be signed in immediately if the ID and details entered are correct.
Meanwhile, for your questions and contributions on Microsoft Outlook.com Mail Login | Outlook.com Sign In feel free to use the comment we would definitely address your request.