GroupMe is Microsoft owned group mobile messaging app, which was launched in May 2010 by GroupMe a private company. GroupMe Login or GroupMe Sign Up is on www.groupme.com.
Meanwhile, GroupMe is a group focused messaging mobile app. It supports interaction with groups of friends, family, bar mate, roommate, colleague, business partners, co-workers and so on. GroupMe App services available via web client as well on Android, iOS, and windows devices.
However, GroupMe is still available for those who don’t want to download the app via SMS. Users get started on GroupMe after creating a group and adding friends from phone contacts.
GroupMe messaging encourages busy worker interact with colleagues and friends easily on GroupMe simple features lacking on other social network.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF GROUPME APP
- GroupMe is the best way to chat with friends and acquaintance.
- Attach and send pictures without to groups without limitation.
- GroupMe supports sign up with Facebook, Twitter, Email, phone number and password.
- Respond to private messages, however this only applicable if the user has GroupMe app.
- Users can also use GroupMe via SMS.
- GroupMe Messaging app also allows users share images, videos, location and web links.
- GroupMe App also allows creating events and personalized emojis.
- Also, GroupMe App works on every devices, Android, iOS, e.t.c.
GROUPME LOGIN – GROUPME SIGN UP
- Visit www.groupme.com.
- Click on Login at the top right side of the homepage.
- At the Login page scroll down, Click Sign up today.
- Select to Sign Up with Face book or Email.
- Enter email address , click continue.
- Enter your full name, Cell phone number and password.
- Upload profile picture.
- Click on Continue.
- Meanwhile, verify your phone number via SMS, enter the code sent to you (this may take up to 5 minutes).
- Click Start Chatting with GroupMe group messaging app.
Meanwhile, for contributions and inquiry on GroupMe Login – GroupMe Sign Up – www.groupme.com feel free to use the comment box.