Gmail Account Recovery – Google Account Recovery form – Have you forgotten your Gmail Login password and username? Follow the easy steps I outlined here to recover a forgotten Gmail password and account. Meanwhile, for you to recover your Gmail account you must fill in the Gmail account recovery form with a specified email address you would like to recover and the Google account recovery phone number or Gmail account recovery email you entered while creating your Google email address.
Meanwhile, with the frequent buzz created by work and order daily stressful schedule, it is very common to forget your password to your email. However, with this guide there is every hope that you can still access all your files saved up in your email account inbox. Gmail account password recovery options is quite easy and user-friendly too just like ever other features of Gmail.
RECOMMENDED : FREE GMAIL ACCOUNT GENERATOR
GMAIL ACCOUNT DETAILS RECOVERY – GMAIL NEW ACCOUNT RECOVERY FORM
To recover a Gmail account there a basic things that you must put in place, and there are :
- Gmail account recovery email.
- Google gmail account recovery phone number.
- Gmail account password recovery by security question.
HOW TO RECOVER MY GMAIL ACCOUNT USING GMAIL ACCOUNT RECOVERY OPTIONS
- Logon to your Gmail.com login page.
- Click on “Forgot password”.
- It might require you to enter your email address on the Gmail account support page.
- Thereafter, click on next.
- Now Gmail will institute a verification process to confirm that you are the owner of the account by asking you some questions.
- However if you cannot answer the questions asked or no longer have access to a secondary email address or phone number just click on “Try a different question”.
HOW TO VERIFY GMAIL ACCOUNT FOR RECOVERY
1. Recover Gmail account by previous password
- You can enter the previous password you can remember after you change d it.
2. Recover Gmail account using a code
- This method is actually based on the verification method set up for Second Step authentication. So you can get your code via:
1. An SMS from Google.
2. An app like Google Authenticator.
3. Printed back-up.
3. Recover Gmail account using Phone number
- Enter the phone number used for verification. The Phone number entered must be the one set for account recovery in your Gmail.
- You will receive an SMS text message from Google which will contain your verification code.
4.Recover Gmail account by secondary email address
- Follow the link contained in the email sent to you by Google to reset your account.
- Also enter a current email address to receive message.
5. Gmail account password recovery by security question
- Under the Answer the security question you added to your account, fill the correct answers.
6. Year and Month of Gmail account Sign up
- You might be asked to enter the year you created your Gmail account.
Meanwhile, as far as you were able to confirm your ownership of the Gmail account using any of these steps outlined above you will be logged in.