Flickr is on e the most popular photo and video hosting website which has over 87 million active members and daily upload of 3.5 million images. Flickr is an awesome that once you have completed your Flickr Account Sign Up you can start uploading your personal photographs in an embedded form.
Flickr also allows users to share personal embedded images. Flickr is mostly used by bloggers for hosting embedded photos on their blogs.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF FLICKR
- With Flickr you have an unlimited storage of a terabyte for storing your photos.
- Flickr features offers its users tags and label of uploaded images.
- Flickr gives its user the freedom to store their pictures on private or public storage. Private can only be viewed by the uploader while public can be viewed by all contacts.
- With slide features of Flickr accessing your pictures has become easier and freely.
- Flickr also offers other outstanding image sharing app.
- Flickr “GUEST PASS” features allows people who are not yet registered on Flickr to view uploaded images.
- With Flickr’s “CONTACT LIST” audience can view your uploaded pictures swiftly.
FLICKR ACCOUNT SIGN UP PROCEDURE
There are two distinct procedure for Flickr Account Sign Up:
- Flickr Account Sign Up with Yahoo ID
- Flickr Account Sign Up without Yahoo ID
Flickr Account Sign Up with Yahoo ID
- Visit www.flickr.com.
- Click on Sign Up with Yahoo ID.
- Enter your Yahoo ID Or Create new Yahoo ID by Clicking on “I’d rather create a new email address”.
- Fill in personal data as required.
- Select Continue.
- Choose send me a code
- Type in the code sent to your Email.
- Click Submit.
- Choose your Flickr Account username.
- Select Let’s get started by Clicking on it.
Flickr Account Sign Up without ID:
- Visit www.flickr.com
- Click Sign In
- Enter Flickr Username and password of your choice.
- Click Next
FLICKR ACCOUNT SIGN IN
- Go to www.flickr.com
- Click Sign In
- Enter you Flickr Account details.
- You’re logged in