It is very common that people get their Facebook account blocked or disabled. But when on the other hand not every body know how to recover Facebook account when hacked or blocked. Meanwhile this guide is going to cover many areas of Free Facebook login and password problems. So here I will teach you if there is a possibility of how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code.
Now here is the main thing you have to keep in mind that this tutorial will be of help to you if you forgot your username or that you Facebook account was hacked and your password to change. First of all I will be giving you the method for Facebook Recover account that has being disabled using your email address or phone number and then using full name and friends name to identify your account.
RECOMMENDED: CREATE A NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
GUIDE TO FACEBOOK RECOVER AN ACCOUNT
- Now I will be giving just the simplest way to recover Facebook account if you have forgotten password to your Facebook account.
- Logon to Facebook Login Page
- Now on Facebook Sign In page click on on “Forgot your password”.
- Thereafter Facebook login and password reset page will appear.
- Choose your preferred means of retrieving you Facebook Account: either through email, Yahoo account or Phone number.
- Meanwhile, for the purpose of this tutorial I will be using the Facebook account recover using Yahoo account. Note that each option is similar to each other.
- If you click on “Use my Yahoo account” and then click on Continue, open your email inbox to receive your confirmation code.
- Enter the code appropriately on the specified space and click on continue.
- Proceed to create a strong password which should only be known to you.
- Thereafter, click on “Continue” and you Facebook Recover an account process is complete.
RECOVER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITHOUT EMAIL
- Logon to Facebook Login Page.
- Now enter email address or or Phone numb er of the field specified for it.
- There on the screen you will see a link indicating that you had forget your password.
- Click on “Forget Password”.
- Thereafter, enter your username, email or Mobile Phone number to identify your Facebook account.
- At this point you will click on “No longer access to these” to proceed to next page.
- Now enter a valid email address to get it registered accordingly.
- Then having being don you will now have all your security questions answered correctly.
- Thereafter, if your answers were correct your Facebook recover an account without email is completed.
Hope this is helpful? Feel free to use the comment box for your questions and contributions on Facebook Recover An Account – Recover Facebook Account Without Email.