EBSU 2016/2017 POST-UTME Registration Form has being the expectation of many aspirants who choose Ebonyi State University Abakaliki as first choice University. Hence, the form for the Post-UTME is out, therefore the University by this announcement is inviting all eligible candidates who scored the minimum of 180 in JAMB to submit their application for screening exam into the University.
Moreover, the criteria for applicants includes at least 5 credit pass in all relevant subjects as regards their subjects combination which must also include English and Mathematics. Meanwhile, EBSU Post-UTME Screening exam is slated to hold on 17th September 2016. However, the screening application form processing and submission opens Friday 19th August and Closes on 9th September 2016.
UNIQUE PROCESS FOR EBSU 2016/2017 POST-UTME REGISTRATION
- 1. Logon to University Website www.ebsu-edu.net.
2. Click on the EBSU Portal.
3. Click on the Online application.
4. So, click on 2016/2017 admission screening application.
5. Enter your (a) JAMB Registration Number (b) Functional phone number.
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details.
7. So, proceed to the bank to make payment using e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank.
8. So return to the university portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank.
9. Proceed to complete the screening form online.
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
11. Confirm your entries.
12. Thereafter, submit the application.
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
14. Then wait for further directives from the University on the screening exercise.
Also remember that application closes on 9th September2016 while the Screening exam comes up on September 17th 2016.
Approved Banks For Payment
Meanwhile, the screening form cost NGN2,500 however don’t just pay your money into any Bank account, so the correct and valid banks for payment are as below.
- 1. Fidelity Bank Plc.
2. Zenith Bank Plc.
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank.
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Microfinance Bank.
7. ECO Bank.
9. Enterprise Bank.
BUY YOUR EBSU 2016/2017 POST-UTME FORM HERE, FREE PROCESSING.
By this we are not assuming the duties of the Banks that sell the forms, however we are here to help you in any stage of the Post-UTME registration starting from buying the forms and processing it for you and subsequently providing screening preparation materials and getting a perfect accommodation for you during your visit for the exams as well. So, all you will have to do is just to send your name and mobile phone number to 08066473723 or you can also reach us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition use the comment box to ask question and also for more information on EBSU 2016/2017 Post-UTME Registration Form Out – www.ebsu-edu.net.