Skype happens to be one of the most popular instant messaging platform. Skype is social networking application software owned by Microsoft. It supports instant messaging, video chats, voice call , exchange of message in the formats of images, texts and document files. However, we are talking about how to Download Skype App For Android and iOS devices.
Meanwhile, Skype App offers a whole lot of amazing features exclusively for the App alone. Niklas Zennström (Sweden) and Janus Friis (Denmark) created Skype in 2003. Moreover, Estonians Ahti Heinla, Priit Kasesalu, and Jaan Tallinn created the Skype application software.
Microsoft Corporation acquired Skype Communications, S.à r.l for US$8.5 billion on 10 May 2011. Skype incorporated as a division of Microsoft, and Microsoft with the purchase acquired all of the company’s technologies. On 13 October 2011 the deal was completed.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF SKYPE APP
- Access all Skype easily on your mobile app.
- With the Skype app never get disconnected from friends
- Message voice calls, videos chats and
- Free group video calls.
- Share files, photos and share screen.
- Also, with language translator enabled you can communicate in any language.
- Can be installed and compatible with almost all the devices.
- Meanwhile, Skype offers its users free collections of smiles to enhance chatting.
- Use Skype as instant messaging app especially when the video can’t work because of poor network.
DOWNLOAD SKYPE APP FOR ANDROID | iPHONE
Skype app is the official Skype application that can be downloaded and used on Android and iOS devices.
- Visit www.skype.com, to download the mobile app for android or iOS.
- Click on the app that is compatible with your mobile devices.
- Meanwhile, Skype all will develop a little time to download.
- Complete your download Skype and sign in.
Or follow this step to download from Google play Click Here.
While to download from iTunes click Here.
Meanwhile for your questions and contributions on Download Skype App For Android | iPhone feel free to use the comment box.