Microsoft Windows 10 coming with various and loads of great software applications such as Skype, Outlook, Groove, OneDrive, OneNote and People you need to Create Microsoft Account. This simply means that if don’t have a Microsoft Account you won’t be enabled to access any of them above.
I know one might be wondering what Microsoft Account? Having a Microsoft Account ID gives you access all of Microsoft services. This means one login unlike before is all you need to enjoy all features of Microsoft.
Meanwhile the case before now is that you would have create separate account login and password for different services such as Windows Live ID, Hotmail ID, Office 365 ID, Windows Phone ID, SkyDrive ID and Xbox Live ID. However, if you have signed up for any of the service listed above, you don’t need create new Microsoft Account ID,use the ID in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ID
- Manage your Microsoft identity.
- Update Users data and information which include First name, Last name and address linked to the account.
- Choose any language of your choice for interaction via email.
- Use Microsoft account to track billing and transaction associated with the Account.
- Enjoy multiple service that comes with it such as Microsoft Cortana, Microsoft Movies/TV, Groove Music, Windows Feedback and Windows Store.
- Also, use on your Windows Phones – windows 8 up. Bing, Skype, Outlook.com , Calendar, Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection, OneDrive (formerly known as SkyDrive), Visual Studio, Xbox Live and so on.
HOW TO CREATE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
- Visit www.live.com.
- Enter First name and Last name.
- Choose Username.
- Choose Password.
- Re-enter Password.
- Choose Country and Region.
- Select Birth date.
- Select Gender.
- Enter your phone number to help you secure your Account.
- Enter the character displayed at the appropriate space.
- Click on Create account.
For your Questions and Contributions on Create Microsoft Account – Sign Up Microsoft Account ID – www.live.com feel free to use the comment box.