It is about time we introduce business focused social networking media after discussing a lot of Social Media platforms. So, Create LinkedIn Account Social Media platform specifically designed for business.
As stated earlier. LinkedIn a business-oriented social media platform serves official purpose. LinkedIn has over 400 million users available in more than 200 countries.
In 14 December, 2002 Reid Hoffman created LinkedIn but was officially launched on May 5, 2003. Highly accepted and used by many business firms.
Moreover, many companies have used this social media platform to advertise their company and products. With many adverts available user easily get jobs and contracts. Get connected with individuals and business opportunities recommended by people in your network connects.
UNIQUE FEATURES LINKEDIN
- Discover jobs and people.
- Get updates from industry and companies.
- Reach and advertise your business to more people.
- Share and send article about brand.
- Stay update with all latest jobs and business firms.
- Information fro publishers, companies and firms.
- Receive In Mail messages without limit.
- Upgrade to LinkedIn Premium Accounts to access more features of LinkedIn
Note at this point that LinkedIn Accounts are of two types. The first being A free Account while the second is the premium account which offer advanced services such as :
- Job seeker is a feature of LinkedIn Account which offer means to dream job.
- Recruiter Lite helps to get good workers.
- Business Plus boosts professional life.
- Also, with Sales Navigator you can increase sales chances.
HOW TO CREATE LINKEDIN ACCOUNT
- Logon to www.linkedin.com.
- Enter first name, last name, email address and password.
- Click on Join Now button or continue LinkedIn Sign up with Facebook.
- Verify email address using the email address you submitted.
- Thereafter, LinkedIn account is live.
Meanwhile, for questions and contributions on Create LinkedIn Account For Business – www.linkedin.com feel free to use the comment box, we would get back to you in just a moment. Thank you.