AOL Mail : AOL Mail Registration | AOL Mail Sign Up | AOL Mail Login: AOL Mail which many people presume to be also known as AOL Instant Messenger was popular in North America in the late 1990s and 2000s and now it is back once more. AOL.com is a popular free web mail service provider. I will give you a straight and easy steps for AOL Mail Registration, AOL Login. Meanwhile, do not be confused when you come across AIM Mail as it stands for AOL Instant Messenger.
Meanwhile, AOL was founded in 1993 and served as a complimentary web based email service owned by America Online (AOL). AOL Mail allows its users to communicate in real time.
AOL Mail like every other web mail provider offer free registration, support sharing of files among its users however there are unique features of AOL Mail which I would like to point out here.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF AOL MAIL ACCOUNT
- AOL Mail offers you unlimited Email storage capacity for all your files.
- It enables SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocol for its users.
- Supports spell checking while typing messages.
- Send and receive attachment up to 25MB.
- Free from spam and virus attack.
- Access AOL Mail any of these platform such as desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile and any other compatible devices.
AOL MAIL REGISTRATION – AOL MAIL LOGIN
- Logon to www.aol.com.
- At the homepage click on ‘Join/Sign In’.
- Enter you First and Last Name.
- On the Join/Sign Page enter Your desired username and password.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Select your gender.
- Phone number or an alternative email address.
- Input text displayed on the screen to block robot registration.
To sign in or Login AOL Mail just click Here or you can visit homepage www.aol.com.
Hope the tips were helpful? for questions and contributions on AOL Mail : AOL Mail Registration | AOL Mail Sign Up | AOL Mail Login feel free to use the comment box. Moreover for more information on AOL services visit corp.aol.com.