JAMB 2016 has come and gone with success stories and a swell its failures. So I bring to your notice that 2017/2018 JAMB Registration Form Application is currently set to roll. With the recent amendment going with the mode for 2017/2018 jamb registration many have not being able to grasp what it all about, So take few minutes read down to get the full explanation so that you can say what is what about 2017/2018 JAMB UTME Registration details.
I will be taking you through the recent changes about JAMB UTME so that when you will know how best to approach this upcoming JAMB registration with being stuck unnecessary during any of it process.
UNIQUE CHANGES YOU WILL SEE ON 2017/2018 JAMB REGISTRATION
- No scratch card for JAMB registration. This was mad e clear in the statement of the Mr. Oloyede, he maintained that
- JAMB result is now valid for 3 years.. This means your JAMB result can still be within three years you obtained it for admission.
- You may be buying your JAMB form for just NGN2,500.
ELIGIBILITY FOR JAMB APPLICATION ACCORDING TO JAMB 2017/2018 SYLLABUS
In the JAMB syllabus there has not being much change as regard the the criteria of who can apply for JAMD UTME,. However, I will highlight on JAMB requirement for the sake having a prior information before getting your JAMB syllabus which you will get upon successful registration.
- You must not be a student of any University as at the time of the application.
- You must be at least 17 years before October 2017.
- The exam is going to be C.B.T (Computer Based Test).
- You must have at least a Credit in English and Mathematics in your SSCE exams. However, even if you don’t have you can still apply pending a successful result.
Meanwhile, there is yet to be official announcement about the date of the JAMB 2017/2018 Application Form release. However, we have offered to keep you updated on the date and as well the cost of JAMB UTME FORM 2017/2018.
Also, feel free to use the comment box below for your questions and contributions on
2017/2018 JAMB Registration Form Application Guideline. Thanks.